i-VisioNET delivers “Best Practice” service management by utilizing business process tools to align IT services with the current and future needs of the business and its customers, improve the quality of the IT services delivered and reduce the long-term cost of service provision.
i-VisionNET’s business management practices are structured to efficiently achieve four (4) goals for i-VisioNET’s clients: (1) Maintain current high quality technical service personnel and products, (2) Provide such services and products at competitive prices and within budget, (3) Complete task and delivering products on time; and (4) Provide quality customer service and technical support on the back end.
Utilizing these tools, i-VisioNET focuses and specializes in the following IT service areas:
- Network Infrastructure Planning, Network Design, Implementation & Administration, Management, Operations & Technical Solutions.
- Security Assessment & Analysis, Continuous Monitoring, Risk & Program Management Assessments, Regulatory Compliance, Disaster Recovery, Firewall Design & Implementation.
- Telecommunications, Network, and Internet Security.
- Security Management Practices with identification of an organization's information assets and the development, documentation, and implementation of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Security Architecture and Models including the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications and those controls used to enforce various levels of availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Operations Security including controls over hardware, media, and operators and administrators with access privileges to any of these resources. The use of audits and monitoring of the mechanisms, tools, and facilities that permit identification of security events and subsequent actions to identify key elements.
- Physical Security providing protection techniques for the entire facility, from the outside perimeter to the inside office space, including all of the information system resources.
i-VisioNET performs many network Vulnerability Assessments in the following areas:
- Social Engineering
- Application Code Security Reviews
- Business Impact Analysis
- Biometric Authentication Implementations
- Data Forensics - Recovery and Analysis
- IT Infrastructure Security Design and Reviews
- Enterprise Security Support
- Business Recovery (COOP and DR)
- PCI Data Security Audits (QSA qualified)
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Regulatory Compliance Assessments
- Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Information Assurance
- Risk-Based Enterprise Security Reviews
- Business Impact Analysis
- Independent Verification & Validations
- System Development Life Cycle Security
i-VisioNET follows and practices several methodologies to include the following:
- Automated and Manual processes for compliance auditing
- Technical and Procedural tests that follow federal and industry standards (ISACA, NIST, OWASP)
- Leading edge industry compliance tools that adhere to the following:
- Ensures development and audits are conducted capturing all documented criteria
- Comprehensive Government and Private-Sector standards, guidelines, regulations and legislation mappings
- NIST PRISMA-compliant testing efficiently and reliably identify elements of compliance and engagement-specific requirements
- Management of all projects implementing documented, repeatable and applicable PMI methodologies
- Quality Control and Assurance policies and procedures implemented for all deliverable-based work