i-VisioNET delivers “Best Practice” service management by utilizing business process tools to align IT services with the current and future needs of the business and its customers, improve the quality of the IT services delivered and reduce the long-term cost of service provision. i-VisionNET’s business management practices are structured to efficiently achieve four (4) goals for i-VisioNET’s clients: (1) Maintain current high quality technical service personnel and products, (2) Provide such services and products at competitive prices and within budget, (3) Complete task and delivering products on time; and (4) Provide quality customer service and technical support on the back end.
Utilizing these tools, i-VisioNET focuses and specializes in the following IT service areas:
- Network Infrastructure Planning, Network Design, Implementation & Administration, Management, Operations & Technical Solutions.
- Security Assessment & Analysis, Regulatory Compliance, Firewall Design & Implementation.
- Telecommunications, Network, and Internet Security.
- Security Management Practices with identification of an organization's information assets and the development, documentation, and implementation of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Security Architecture and Models including the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications and those controls used to enforce various levels of availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Operations Security including controls over hardware, media, and operators and administrators with access privileges to any of these resources. The use of audits and monitoring of the mechanisms, tools, and facilities that permit identification of security events and subsequent actions to identify key elements.
- Physical Security providing protection techniques for the entire facility, from the outside perimeter to the inside office space, including all of the information system resources.
As a result, the company enjoys a number of repeat federal & state government customers that have come to rely on us to assist in their acquisition requirements. A partial list of our past performance contracts are highlighted below or to download a copy of our past performance matrix click here!